JOBS AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT OUR FATHER
If you have a sense that God is calling you to serve and want to see Him use you in His kingdom, there’s never been a better time to be a part of the team at Our Father. We’re seeking talented people with high character and high competence to join our family on mission.
Our Father Distinctives
- A kingdom movement with a simple mission, “Helping ordinary people know and share extraordinary life in Christ.”
- Led by a clear vision, strategy and passion to make disciples.
- Average worship attendance 650 people/week. Membership growing by 100 people/year
- Church staff of 15 full and part time people
- Preschool with 210 students, staff of 30 teachers and aides
- Located in Centennial, CO at Arapahoe & S. Holly
Hear about where we’re headed:
The Administrative Assistant provides executive support to the Grow in Faith team to help ordinary people know and share extraordinary life in Christ. The candidate will handle a wide range of administrative tasks and be able to work independently with little or no supervision. The ability to interact with staff in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, while also maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial. High-level written and verbal communication skills, plus strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important. This is part-time position (20 hours/week).
Read more and apply